May 8, 2010

May

ok ask me how life has been .. HA HA.

I don't know .. well, first of all I got myself a macbook pro . thanks to my DADDY :D love him soooo much. he's always been a great dad and husband. he never spends money on himself it's all for me, mom and sist. it took him ages to get a new pair of shoes or sandals, and shirts pants bla bla bla.. sometimes it annoys me and mom. blergh. but after all he's just SUPER :)

I've been missing home so bad I just can't wait to go home. but it's my busiest month ths May I feel like dying, like I've been chasing by deadlines bla bla and bla. I have 5 assignments to due, 1 presentation, and 1 quiz.
Well ths is what I've chosen for my life yea, what can I do... I just wanna get them over with and then go back home.

I'll be going back on the 6th of June btw.. JAKARTA GUYS we're gonna rock the house yooow :P

sadly I won't be able to go Gold Coast with my mates at the end of June cos by then I'll be either still enjoying life in Jakarta, or I'll be in Singapore. mom and sis are gonna come here to Melb again later on. I could have just cancelled my Singapore and go Gold Coast instead, but I jst can't :( I miss having good times with mom and sist. sigh..

anywayy my sister's got this FREE TRIP TO CHINA together with some bbs teachers and students. well yea something.
I'M SO FUKEN PROUD OF HER :D she's the top scorer of this year's Chinese HSK exam. if u don't know HSK u can google lol
isn't that just so awesome? haha.. good work sistaaa :) *tapii harga diri gw kyk lo injek2 trus lu buang k tong sampah trus di bakar trus sisa debu trus di tiup ilang deh, LOL* but whatevaa I'm really really truly proud of you :)

ok gotta go do some work, or I guess I'll just go to sleep and do it tomorrow -_____-

gdnite people! xx

No comments: