Nov 25, 2009

Blackberry Pink



There you go ! My Blackberry Bold is now PINK in colour !! :D
Ohh how I love PINK :) it cheers up my day, boosts my mood :)

Anyway how y'all been doing? :) I'm currently watching Indonesia's MTV Awards. Just got back from the gym, got my right leg toes stuck on 1 of the machines, and now it is hurting like hell -____-

I'm officially on my holiday! :D got my 12 hours of sleep yesterday. ha! it was really nice. but it was odd, I had a very weird dream. it was about like me sharing boyfriend with a girl, I don't even know who the guy and the girl was. LOL

My weekend was alright ..
went to Stephanie C.W 's birthday party. Met some high school friends, talked, laughed, stayed quiet. haha.

and on Sunday my cousin had her wedding party :) I got to meet my cousin, well not cousin coz literally I have to call her aunt despite the fact that she's only a year older than me -____-

okay here are some pics :D




good bye for now :)

No comments: