Mar 15, 2010

The best Monday ever!

I'VE GOT MY MARKETING RESULT !!!

well I got 20/25 .. YES IT IS A 'HIGH DISTINCTION' a.k.a 'HD' GRADE !!! can't believe it !!! I literally wanted to jump up and down when I saw my results. ARGH !!! yea I know the questions weren't like those so complicated or such, but am still proud yow !! I haven't been doing good in my studies since like after sec 4. now I am back to my own self :D

and I was also told about the product ranging presentation result.it was a group work though. I was with Celine, a Malaysian girl in my class :) we got like 33/35 !! WOOHOO !! But I think most of the groups got like full scores? :\ I don't know. but I'm still happy !! :D we both are like the only International Students in the class so yeah :)

TODAY'S LIKE THE BEST MONDAY EVER !!! THANK YOU JESUS I LOVE YOU I REALLY DO !!


ps: whoa, it's been a week. time flies.

No comments: