Mar 13, 2010

Fate



Watched this today. And then I realized something..

I realized that I have never,for once in my life,stop believing in FATE.
The movie was about an US Army who fell in love with this girl in his neighbourhood. They met and fell in love with each other but they've got only 2 weeks to spend. The scenes shot in the airport reminded me of the time when I sent Arthur off. The pain came back for a second. it's not like I'm still in love with A or sth, we're best friends now, just like how we were before the relationship. It's just dat, the wound is still there. it was like one of the most painful thing I had ever felt in my life.
Long Distance Relationship has now became something that I fear the most. why? because I failed. no matter how hard I tried to hold on, no matter how much faith I've had, I still failed. and I hated myself for failing.

Part of the movie was about LDR as well. And like in the end the girl gave up and got married to another guy. Well yea bcos the girl simply had to, but still, it had something to do with the freakass LDR. you wouldn't know, how painful LDR is, before you actually try doing it. Well I'm not saying that every LDR will fail, but, most of them would. it's a written fact, you can't deny or run from it.

Speaking of FATE, yes. I've always believed in fate, and destiny. A friend once asked me does fate exist? well it was years ago but the memory's still fresh :)
well I told him I do and he asked why?how? Yes, because fate is like what God has planned for you since the 1st day you're born. Because once you're fated to be with somebody, you can never run from it. I believe that it is fate that has given me the supermen(my family,girls,buddies,etc)around me now. I believe that it is fate that brought me to my ex-es. But sometimes fate doesn't last forever. Well obviously if fate lasts forever, you won't have ex-es, LOL.

Again, Dear John gave me such a like, wake-up-call, about fate. because in the end the girl's husband actually died and when the guy came back for good from the army, they suddenly met each other. Out of nowhere just met each other like that. Fate is fate. you can never run from that.

Be thankful for what you have today, bcos you might just lose it tomorrow. We never know :)

No comments: