Mar 12, 2010


How you guys doing? :)

I'm great!! :D well still in the state of healing but I'm doing real great. SOOOO thankful to have my friends here! Well the guys, I've only known them for quite a while, but they're LOVEEE :) Imma upload pics of them some other time. I enjoy being with the ppl here.

Well you can't just flip off pages in one day can you? Time is all I need :)

Okay, uni life... has been great? okay? I don't know. I enjoy going for classes, I love my class. but just can't stand the assignments :( So many things to do, so little time. I had my Marketing Quiz yesterday I think I did it quite well =\ Gonna get the results on Monday. OH MY LORD!

Things happening next week (week 6):
1. MATHS QUIZ
2. PRESENTATION ON GLOBALISATION

and I have 2 essays to be submitted the week after. SIGH. Wish me luck people :D
can't believe that term break is coming. SO EXCITED OMG!!

No comments: