Jul 13, 2010

I wish there was a reverse button in life, or a pause would be better. I would pause every moment I spent with you, or maybe record them and then watch them over and over and over again. I have never stopped missing you, since the day I left for Melbourne.

I miss the times we had in Jakarta last month, I miss how you always made time for me despite your dad nagging. I love how you would swallow your pride and say that you're still in love with me. I love how you would kiss my forehead, and then wipe the tears off my face and finally hug me each time I cried.

I miss our moments in Bandung. I miss how you were the first person I saw when I opened my eyes. I miss how you looked me in the eyes. I miss how we cuddled and how you tucked me in at night and kiss my forehead before I go to sleep. I miss how you wished me good night.

The teddy bear, he smells exactly like you, and each night I would hug him to sleep, pretending that he was you. I miss you. I really really do.

No comments: