Jul 17, 2010



I'm tired but I don't quit. I still can't believe that you've actually read my message but you can't be bothered to reply. And it's not like the message is not important, it was something I was really looking forward to, something I thought you would support me with all your heart. Bet I was wrong, I have never been right, maybe I had, but most of the time I'm wrong. After all I do miss you, after all you're the reason why I stay awake each night. After all you're in my dreams.

I know you're gonna pile me up with reasons again, and I'm gonna stupidly trust in everything you said, cos you mean just that much to me. I know you, you're not a lying person, that's why I have never, for once, lose trust in you. It's gonna be hard talking to you again, it's gonna be hard for me to accept your reasons. If it's time to let go again, probably I should...

I'm mentally tired. When was the last time I'm feeling this sick of life? When?

No comments: