Jul 3, 2010

Winter Break 2010

HEY YA :D finally have the time to blog about my winter break :)

as you all know I went back to Jakarta last month, met buddies here and there. well, spent most of my time with Arthur. and no we're not back together, not yet.

basically went nowhere, didn't even had the time to go Mangga Dua :( cos mom was away, she went to Singapore with my sister, yea annual check ups and all. Stayed at Nicho's place for 2 nights :) and then went to Bandung with lovies :D

Bandung with LOVE :



wish I had more time to spend in Jakarta. Arthur's gonna be there until August. He's going Singapore and Malay for vacations. Why not Melbourne :'(

Anyways winter break doesn't only involve Jakarta, but also GOLD COAST :D

Imma do a special post on Gold Coast right after :)

No comments: