Jul 7, 2010

Day 1: Melbourne-Adelaide-Gold Coast

Flight schedule was on 8 am, from Melbourne - Gold Coast. We were all so damn excited that when we got down from the maxi cab, we rushed in the airport. I went to see the screen and all I saw was "Destination: Gold Coast. Time: 8.00 Gate: CANCELLED"
I couldn't believe it I thought I seen the wrong flight schedule, but turned out it was the right one.
I was raging, I felt like burning people of tiger airways alive. I had not enough sleep the day before and then they cancelled on my flight. THANKS A LOT. They would refund us or switch us to another flight, but flight's not available until SUNDAY.
HEY SUNDAY'S THE DAY WE'RE HEADING BACK TO MELBOURNE. give me a break!
In the end we wanted to go Sydney first then Gold Coast, but no flight. Finally ended up going all the way to Adelaide then Gold Coast. and paid extra $164. Bright side is Adelaide wasn't that bad :) would love going there another holiday :)
and we had Yum Cha for our lunch but only to find that Andry's HarKaw has got a small damn cockroach in it. WHAT A DAY :)


Eugene and Andrew had to help the girl find ourselves tickets to Adelaide. *sigh*

finally in GOLD COAST! time: 10 pm. was suppose to reach at 10 AM. HELLOW :)


SOO that's day 1 :)

No comments: