Aug 13, 2010

Friday the 13th is NOT bad.

FRIDAY THE 13TH IS NOT BAD AT ALL PEOPLE!! :D

Sooo I went to sleep at 5 in the morning and woke up to Hungry Jack's calling me at like 10.20 am. That means only 5 hours of sleep. The manager asked me to come for my 2nd training at 2.30 pm, was about to go back to sleep but I couldn't. Always got excited for work I never know why haha. probably bcos I've just started. 2nd shift of training wasn't bad at all but I still did mistakes :\ but I'm alright I guess :)

MOVING ON TO THE BEST PART OF TODAYYYY .....

Went to Alexandra Gardens beside federation square for AJ RAFAEL meet and greet! :D I finished work at 5 and went straight there. reached there at about 5.30.. OMG CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS STANDING SOOOO CLOSE TO AJ !!!

Here here here here.. he SIGNED at the back of my Blackberry ;) SOOO happy! haha *I know I'm being stupid and all but I don't freaking care, it's AJ!!!*


Was with Cathy, Andry and his friend at first. We took the first pic! but Aj didn't hug meeeee !


AND THENN Michelle came over !! and I TOOK ANOTHER PIC AND THEN AJ HUGGED ME !!!! OMGGG I can't believee itttt I wanted to die standing!! hahahahaa. I'm a very very very happy girl :)
and I love this pic very much, just kinda dark :'(

Dinner: Boxhill Claypot. --> with Michelle,Cathy,Irene,and Aldo.
Been craving for it for soooo long! hahaha. finally got to eat it again, the last time we were there was when we went to Dandenong.

Dessert: San Churros QV --> Michelle,Chyntia,Irene,Cathy.
it's girls night out !!! yay! haven't had it since forever agooo.. too bad so sad Livia and Jesy aren't here :'(
I miss them like hell :( anyways, we had a very good and long talk. I LOVE MY GIRLS SO BAD THEY'RE THE BEST <3

soo today's my BEST friday the 13th. How's yours guys? :)

13.08.10

No comments: