Dec 21, 2010

HELLOOOWWW BLOG !!! LONG TIME NO SEE, OR WRITE, whatever.HELLOOOWWW BLOG !!! LONG TIME NO SEE, OR WRITE, whatever.

Don't know if anyone still read this blog. hahhaa. I remember my last post was on the 13th of Aug, or some time around that. cos that was when I met AJ !! haha. so how are you guys? :)

You guys been missing so much much much much about my life, well y'all probably don't care tho. whateverrr (:

SOOO !!! I'm happy today. Real happy. I haven't been feeling this happy since idk when. It's like I'm finally back to where I'm supposed to be. I went out with my primary school friends today :) and we watched TRON 3D. Wasn't so bad but I got bored for a while. and plus, I really hate 3Ds. Why should every single movie be in 3D now?? almost all.

Love life: boyfriends? no. nothing. dates? maybe. idk. but I got bored. LOL

Family: good :) been spending quite some time with the family.

Friends: awesome! :) well haven't been seeing my girls in a while. but everything's good :)

I haven't thought of this blog for a while, but someone out of nowhere just inspired me to continue blogging. since he said he likes my writings ;p I don't know how he likes it when all my post are all me whining about how my life sucks, haha.
oh well well well !! I promise I'll be whining less from now on :)

Since I've moved on, so there will be so much less whining now. haha. I really dunno what to write anymore. As always, I write better when I'm sad ;)

OHHH !!! CHRISTMAS IS 3 DAYS AWAAYYY !!! excitedddd ~

No comments: