Jan 18, 2011

Hellloooow no one..

I could really write a novel about how I am feeling right now. You know, when you've just got back your happiness, when your world were looking so perfect, but in the next split second, everything was falling apart. It wasn't even FALLING, but it FELL right away..

Just when you think you've found the right one, one that makes you happy no matter what, one that loves you and accepts you for who you are, one that makes you laugh even when you're mad, one that kisses you when you can't stop talking, one that waits for you every night to fall asleep.. One that makes your world perfect.

Yes I know I fall easily, but why can't I fall out as easy? he isn't just any other guy. For the whole year I've been trying to like some people, but I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. When I met him it felt different, he didn't have to do anything to have me fall for him. All I needed was that one smile. I tried fooling myself I tried convincing myself that I was just gonna play around, nothing serious. But I couldn't help it...

What can I say?
Now that everything has fallen apart, now that I can't call him mine anymore.. I wish we didn't have rushed, I wish we had waited. I wish he had waited until he was completely sure about us. Why put me up high and threw me back straight to the ground?

I haven't been feeling like this since you-know-when .. I don't know why people like me don't deserve happiness.
Maybe I gotta stop being so mean to some people ay? Well I don't care, really.